Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Airport Shoe Style

Shoeistas,

What is your Airport shoe style? Flats, heels, wedges, flip flops? I wear flip flops, mostly for easy slip-on/slip-off action. My flip flops aren't grungy...they have to be cute because I am a Shoeista after all.

While I was in the Frankfurt airport (waiting for my flight to Prague)I noticed the majority of German Shoeistas(Germanistas for short...we all know I am talking about shoes) wore high heels or high wedges. They have a lot more guts than I do. One brave mom wore black patent, 5 inch skinny heels with a baby on her left hip and a baby bag on her right shoulder. I don't know how she did it but one thing is for sure...all the Germanistas looked impossibly chic. I felt really out of place in my flip flops. Flip-flops are not so out of place in American airports because most travelers (who are American) wear flats of some sort. You can always tell who the Europeans are in the U.S. airports because they wear the super high heels.

I was on Shoestation's website (www.shoestation.com) looking for shoes similar to what the Germanistas were wearing so that I can copy their Airport style. And when I travel back to the states I can look impossibly chic too.

All the shoes I found are Airport friendly by being easy to slip-on/slip-off and wallet friendly all under $50!! If you want to purchase any shoe just click on the link and it will take you straight to the page. Here is what I found:

High heels: 1. Paprika CAMAS $29.99. It comes in both Tan and Black.


2. The Guess DELIGHTFUL is similar to what the brave mom wore. $ 49.97


WEDGES: 1. B.O.C MANSI $49.99. These wedges come in (starting from left to right) Bronze, Black, White and French Roast (Dark Brown).


2. Soda OLISA $29.99. These wedges come in both Off White and Black.


3. Yellow Box CLOVER $29.99 is GORGEOUS in red patent and a flower detail. It also has some bling on the flower for those of you who want to shine.


4. Nine West ENTIRE $39.99


These next two wedges are low wedges for those of you who want to copy the Germanistas without the high heel.

5. B.O.C. JEANIE $37.47 has a great buckle and flower details on the actual wedge.


6. Naturalizer Boyer $29.99. These wedges come in Natural, Black and Brown and are the lowest wedges of the bunch.


XOXO,

Shoe Guru

No comments:

Post a Comment